Monday, June 20, 2011

Suitcase In Tow

I had to take this picture of one of our customers as he was about to leave our store.  He had purchased a very large suitecase. This suitcase was extra, extra large in size and there was no way he could set this on his lap to get it home.  After I finished ringing him up, he asked me if I could hook it on to the back of his chair.  He had two large hooks that were, for the lack of better words, kind of spring fed connected to the back part of his wheel chair.  I said of course and off he went.  I could just picture him going down the street with this and as I watched him go towards the door, I  chuckled a bit because it was kind of cute.   A very large suitcase following a chair is not something you see everyday.  .  When I asked if I could take a picture for our blog, he said sure.   
My thought is that if gas goes up, up, up again, we may all be getting around town in similar ways.
Thank you sir for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment